The Ultimate Portable Travel Bottle Warmer
Firstly, our Click n Go travel bottle warmer is cordless. What’s more, it doesn’t need a power point nor is it battery powered. In fact, this portable bottle warmer needs no power at all! Simply click the disc inside the gel pack to heat baby food, formula or breast milk on the go with the click activated heating system. Our Click n Go travel bottle warmer not only heats, but it also keeps baby bottles, breast milk bags and baby food pouches warm without overheating!
- Cordless with no electricity or batteries needed
- Compact and portable.
- Reusable hundreds of times. Simply recharge it after each use.
- Keeps bottle/pouch warm for up to one hour.
- This travel bottle warmer is perfect for flights, shopping trips, picnics, and camping.
- Gel sleeve fits major brand bottles, food pouches and breast milk bags.
- Stays warm for up to an hour.
- Won’t overheat, this is an ideal warmer for breast milk to maintain nutrients whilst warming.
- Gel wrap heats instantly to 52°C which in turn will heat a bottle to 37°C and hold the temperature.
To Use Portable Baby Bottle Warmer:
To start, you simply click the metal disc and then a reaction will instantly take place. This reaction will heat the gel sleeve that wraps around your baby’s bottle, breast milk bag or food pouch. In addition, the gel sleeve is reusable and can recharge hundreds of times, by boiling, via your microwave or by using an electric steam sterilizer.
The Click n Go portable bottle warmer fits most major brand bottles and food jars. Furthermore, the supplied insulated travel pouch can be used anywhere. It is very portable and great for travelling. Once charged, you can keep in your car, take out with the baby, or keep it handy for emergency situations where you need heat in an instant.
It can be ‘recharged’ in just 10 minutes* to be used again for the next feed. In addition, the portable bottle warmer is specifically designed not to heat up too high so you don’t have to worry about burning either yourself or your baby!
You can take the warmer on domestic flights and generally on international flights when claimed as an essential baby item required to feed your baby.
*Please note, the time it takes to heat the bottle will depend on bottle size and how cold the liquid is.
Storage, Cleaning and Compatibility:
- Simply wrap the bottle warmer with a tea towel and place into boiling water with care and boil for 10 minutes or until the solidified white crystal turn into a clear gel again. Remove the warmer from the saucepan, allow it to completely cool before reusing
- Compatible with major brand bottles, all breast milk bag brands and all baby food pouch brands.
Included in the box:
- Gel warmer pack
- Insulated bottle bag/travel pouch
- Microwave Steam Bag
- Cotton boil bag.
The product comes with a 12 month warranty.