- All Cherub Baby Australia’s quality products are covered by 12 (twelve) month warranty from the date of purchase. Our warranty is subject to our terms and conditions outlined below.
- Cherub Baby Australia’s warranty does not cover any of the following:
- Failure to follow correct product instructions;
- Damages caused by misuse of the product (such as dropping of the product).
- General wear and tear;
- Damages from abnormal use, incorrect storage or improper cleaning and sterilising.
- Damages due to unauthorised modifications, unauthorised repairs, neglect, rough handling or accidents.
- The cost or delivery or transportation of the product to Cherub Baby Australia
- The warranty is only valid for the original purchaser and does not apply to any subsequent purchaser / end user.
- The warranty only applies to products that are proven to be purchased in Australia with an official receipt of purchase from Cherub Baby Australia or an authorised reseller or retail outlet.
- Customer’s must allow Cherub Baby Australia to troubleshoot any potential product faults before a proceeding with a warrant claim.
- Cherub Baby Australia’s online warranty/returns form (https://www.cherubbaby.com.au/warranty-returns.htm) must be submitted and completed in full before a warranty claim will be assessed.
- Cherub Baby Australia reserve the right to request photo/s or video footage to assist processing a warranty claim. Large video files can be sent to Cherub Baby Australia via Sendspace (https://www.sendspace.com) and sent to [email protected] If an image or video is sent to via this method a separate email must be sent to [email protected] alerting Cherub Baby Australia.
- Any products deemed faulty by a customer must be returned to Cherub Baby at the customer’s expense for testing by our technicians.
- The product will be replaced by Cherub Baby Australia, if, at their sole discretion, it is found to be faulty and within the warranty period.
- The product will be returned to the customer in the event no fault can be found with the product.
- The item/s must be returned in accordance with the below procedure or warranty application will not be accepted:
- The item should be free of water/liquid in the case of Natriblend Steamer Blender and bottles.
- The items must be packed and returned in the original packaging and placed inside shipping box, if possible;
- Complete and include Cherub Baby Return Authority (https://www.dropbox.com/s/hd8sh473sa9be09/RA%20Form%20Cherub%20Baby.doc?dl=0)
Cherub Baby Australia Pty Ltd
9/6a Railway Avenue
Oakleigh, VIC, 3166
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AGAINST CHERUB BABY AND CHERUB BABY’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE LIABILITY IN RESPECT OF DEFECTS IN PRODUCT. HOWEVER, THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL NOT EXCLUDE NOR LIMIT ANY OF YOUR LEGAL (STATUTORY) RIGHTS UNDER APPLICABLE NATIONAL LAWS.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW CHERUB BABY DOES NOT ASSUME ANY LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFIT, LOSS OF USE OF PRODUCTS OR FUNCTIONALITY, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF REVENUES OR LOSS OF ANTICIPATED PROFIT, INCREASED COSTS OR EXPENSES OR FOR ANY INDIRECT, OR SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, CHERUB BABY’S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE VALUE OF THE PRODUCT. THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS SHALL NOT APPLY TO DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY DEFECT OF PRODUCT IN MATERIAL, DESIGN AND WORKMANSHIP.
CHERUB BABY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE PRODUCT FEATURES AND WARRANTY PROCEDURES WITHOUT NOTICE.