Baby Bath toys : Amanda Panda.
One of 12 kids bath toys…
Prowling across her zoo cage with large stealthy paws,
licking her lips and twitching her jaws
She came all the way from Guatemala …
and now she lives with….
- Made from pure silicone, BPA free (and free from all nasties).
- Helps develop fine motor skills, by connecting, squirting, pouring, sticking on and more.
- Promotes creativity as there are so many ways you can connect and use these crazy critters
- Stack em, stick em, squirt em.
- This product comes with a 12 month warranty
Storage, Cleaning & Compatibility:
- Wash with warm soapy water and rinse.
- Always inspect the product before giving to your child.
- Never leave your child unnattended when using this toy.
Collect them all!
- There are 11 more animal friends for Samantha to play with. Help her connect with her zoo mates so they can navigate their way around your bath! Find the rest of her friends here
Fine motor skills
Fine motor skill development is a really important focus for children from 0 months all the way through to 8 years. Developing fine motor skills assists in all the everyday movements we adults don’t even think about but are crucial in a childs development. These range from grabbing, pulling, turning, screwing, squeezing, writing, drawing and so much more.
It’s these devleopment skills that also help your child express itself and build all the motor controls necessary for preshcool and beyond.
The Cherub Baby’s kids bath toys encourage toddlers to not only use their imagination but without even knowing it they are building their fine motor skills, but connecting the toys, squeezing them, pouring them, balancing them to place the suction cups together and so on.
Buy all the animals in a 12pk here
References: Education Victoria