Baby Bath toys : Ollie Owl.
One of 12 baby and toddler bath toys…
He has big dark eyes, that see clear through the night,
Scaring little mice with quite the fright.
He sails through the air without the slightest of a stir
Swooping straight over stripy….
- Made from pure food grade silicone, BPA free (and free from all nasties).
- Helps develop fine motor skills, by connecting, squirting, pouring, sticking on and more.
- Promotes creativity as there are so many ways you can connect and use these crazy critters
- Stack em, stick em, squirt em.
- This product comes with a 12 month warranty
Storage, Cleaning & Compatibility:
- Wash with warm soapy water and rinse.
- Always inspect the product before giving to your child.
- Never leave your child unnattended when using this toy.
Collect them all!
- There are 11 more animal friends for Ollie to play with. Help him connect with his zoo mates so they can navigate their way around your bath! Find the rest of his friends here
Fine motor skills
Fine motor skill development is a really important focus for children from 0 months all the way through to 8 years. Developing fine motor skills assists in all the everyday movements we adults don’t even think about but are crucial in a childs development. These range from grabbing, pulling, turning, screwing, squeezing, writing, drawing and so much more.
It’s these devleopment skills that also help your child express itself and build all the motor controls necessary for preshcool and beyond.
The Cherub Baby Bath Toy collection encourages babies and toddlers to not only use their imagination but without even knowing it they are building their fine motor skills, but connecting the toys, squeezing them, pouring them, balancing them to place the suction cups together and so on.
Buy all the animals in a 12pk here
References: Education Victoria