An easy and accurate way to take baby’s temperature! The orthodontic design supports the reduction of pressure and assists in the development of baby’s mouth and teeth and supports the natural placement of baby’s tongue. The soother is made from high quality odourless & tasteless silicone & is BPA free.
- Simply pop the dummy in baby’s mouth and the LCD panel on the front shows the temperature after 90 seconds.
- Takes a continuous reading whilst in baby’s mouth.
- Recommended age: 0months+
- Accuracy: +/-0.1°C (+/-0.2°F)
- Automatically shuts off when not in use
- Medical Grade
- Splash Proof and can double as a bath thermometer. Simply dip the teat into the water (don’t immerse the whole product)
- Orthodontic Design
- Display range: 32.0°C~42.0°C
- Min Scale: 0.1
- Memory: last measuring reading
- Taking times: 90 seconds
- Beeper function. Fever alarm feature
- Battery: 1.5V button battery (LR/SR-41)
- Size: 62 x 46 x 50mm
- N.W: 13g
- LCD: 15×6.0mm
- The Cherub Baby Digital Dummy Thermometer is listed on ARTG (Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods). ARTG Identifier: 177744
Storage, Cleaning and Compatibility:
- Simply wipe clean with an alcohol wipe
- You can also clean the teat by washing in warm soapy water and rinsing with clean water
- Do not boil or clean the unit in a dishwasher
Included in the box:
- Dummy Thermometer
- Instruction Manual
The product comes with 12 month warranty.