Hassle free options for travelling with baby
There is a reason they say having a baby changes everything. Things like travelling with a young one can prove extremely daunting. How do I warm my baby’s milk on the go? Where will I find a power outlet? How long will the car drive take? This can prove stressful for a day trip, let alone a holiday! It’s enough for some nervous parents to avoid leaving the house all together!
We get it – but the good news is there is a solution! Enter travel bottle warmers; a hassle free way of warming baby’s milk (and food) while on the go.
You may just have picked your baby’s bottle or milk from the freezer with no time to have it thaw. You, therefore, require a fast and safe way to warm your baby’s bottle especially if you are on a trip.
Cherub Baby has two types of travel warmers; the portable Cherub Baby Click n Go Travel Bottle Warmer and the Car Bottle and Baby Food Warmer. Wondering how they work? We have put together all the details for you.
The Car Bottle & Baby Food Warmer
This portable car bottle warmer simply requires you to plug it into your car lighter output. The bottle warmer for car has a 360° cocoon wrap band that uses Natritherm Heatcell technology to ensure a speedy and safe way of warming baby’s food or milk. Not only is the warmer fast, it heats consistently and keeps the bottle at the correct temperature (it even has a bottle activated safety switch!)
Simply wrap the flexible band around your baby’s milk bottle or food jar. Our Cherub Baby car bottle and food warmer is designed to fit all standard and wide necked bottles and food jars. It is also compatible with bottles and food jars from most other brands. The strap contours to fit snuggly with curved bottles also!
Even better – it is USB cord compatible. You can now plug the warmer into your phone wall adaptor, laptop etc.
Find out more about the bottle warmer for car & shop here:
The Click n Go Travel Bottle Warmer
This is another portable warmer that is completely self sufficient. No need to worry about electricity or batteries. Simply wrap the flexible pouch around your baby’s bottle or food jar then click the small metal disk.
This warmer uses a safe gel reaction to heat the food. It is also flexible and fits all our baby bottles and most from other brands. It stays warm up to an hour and it wont overheat
Not only is it portable, it is reusable and heats instantly to 52 degrees Celsius which in turn will heat a bottle to 37 degrees and hold the temperature.
Perfect for flights, shopping trips, picnics and camping.
Find out more & shop here:
We also have a version of this specifically for warming food pouches! Check out the Food Pouch Warmer here!
Advantages of Using Bottle Warmers
- Saves you Time. You simply wrap the warmer around the bottle or food jar. Then either plug the warmer into your car lighter output or switch on the metal disk. Within a few minutes, your baby’s food or milk is ready.
- Safety. Our travel bottle warmers are a guaranteed way of safely heating your baby’s milk and food. It evenly heats your baby’s milk and ensures there are no hot spots that can scald your baby’s mouth. They also have a 12 month warranty.
- Preserves Nutrients. Only a parent really knows how precious breast milk is. When warming a bottle of expressed breast milk, you want to ensure the nutrients are preserved. Some heating methods like the microwave or stove destroy vital nutrients and vitamins in breast milk. Our portable warmers ensure that all these important nutrients are preserved.
- Gradual Warming. A sudden spike in temperature while warming your baby’s milk can cause the milk to go bad easily. This is the case in both breast milk and formula. Our Cherub warmers warm the milk gradually and evenly, therefore, your baby’s milk stays fresh for long.
- Convenient. Bottle warmers save you the hustle of having to pull over during your trip to look for ways to warm your baby’s milk or food. You, therefore, do not have to dread traveling with your little ones.
- Constant Temperature. Our Cherub warmers will preserve your desired milk temperature. Milk easily goes bad due to changes in temperature. To preserve the warm temperature, keep the milk or food in the warmer.
- Portable. Our portable bottle warmers are light and compact. They can be easily carried anywhere.
- Versatile. Travel bottle warmers are designed to fit all major bottles and food jars. The car travel warmers will also plug into any car charger.
Are you planning a trip with your little one but you have no idea how to warm their milk or food? Our bottle warmers are an innovative way to allow you to travel without fear. So go ahead and take that trip. Cherub Baby has got you covered!