Coupon Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to participate forms part of these Terms & Conditions. By participating, claimants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. Claimants must comply with these Terms & Conditions for a coupon to be valid.
2. Each claimant is entitled to be used once per user. Coupons are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash and cannot be combined with any other coupons or any other offer or discounts or promotions offered by Cherub Baby Australia.
3. Each coupon is identified by a code and has different discounts. The claimant can use the discount during the sale period defined on the Landing Pages, Social Media Channels or EDM messages where the Sales is promoted, whilst being bound by the conditions linked to the redemption of the coupon.
4. Coupons are only applicable to Visa, MasterCard, PayPal and American Express purchases and are redeemable online on the Cherub Baby Australia website. The following is the current Cherub Baby Australia website and may be subject to change: www.cherubbaby.com.au .
5. To redeem the coupon code, the claimant types the coupon code into the promotional box in the cart or cart or checkout field of the Cherub Baby Australia’s website and the relevant discount will be automatically deducted from the final price of the qualifying purchase. If the claimant fails to enter the coupon code at the time of purchase as specified, the purchase will not be eligible for the discount. Discounts may not be claimed after confirmation of a claimant’s purchase on the Cherub Baby Australia’s website.
6. Each coupon is valid for a limited time only and expires on the date specified in the email, message, announcement or promotion sent to the claimant by Cherub Baby Australia.
7. Coupons cannot be replaced by the claimant.
8. If a coupon is used and an entire booking (in accordance with the cancellation policy) is cancelled at a later stage by the claimant, the coupon will no longer be valid.
9. The coupon is not necessarily valid for all periods of the year. There may be periods, particularly during the seasons, for which the coupon may not be usable.
10. Cherub Baby Australia shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (even if caused by negligence) as a result of accepting and/or using the coupon, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
11. Cherub Baby Australia accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected email or other communications. Cherub Baby Australia assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive a claim or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then Cherub Baby Australia may modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the coupon.
12. These Terms & Conditions are subject to Australian law and to the jurisdiction of the courts of Australia. The original Australian version of these Terms & Conditions has been translated into other languages. The translated version is a courtesy and office translation only and no rights can be derived from the translated version. In the event of a dispute about the contents or interpretation of these terms and conditions or inconsistency or discrepancy between the English version and any other language version of these Terms & Conditions, the English language version to the extent permitted by law shall apply, prevail and be conclusive.
13. Cherub Baby Australia reserves the right to discontinue a coupon at any time.
14. Please write to us at: email@example.com if you have any questions or need further clarification. If you are unable to make a query in writing, please ring us at +61-03-90147893 (in Australia).