Privacy and Disclaimer
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
(1) What information do we collect? We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
(a) information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views;
(b) information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
(c) information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including name, email, postcode);
(d) information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters (including name, email, postcode);
(e) any other information that you choose to send to us.
(6) Security of your personal data: We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
(8) Your rights: You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at $10.00). You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email (to mail(at)cherubbaby.com.au) at any time. (In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.)
(9) Third party websites: The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
(10) Updating information: Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
Conditions of Use
(1) Introduction: These terms and conditions govern your use of our website; by using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, do not use our website.
(2) Intellectual property rights: Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
(3) License to use website: You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions below. You must not: (a) republish material from this website (including republication on another website); (b) sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material on the website;(c) reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose; (c) edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or (d) redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution (such as our newsletter). Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your business.
(4) Limitations of liability: [The information on this website is provided free-of-charge, and] you acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this website and the information on this website. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill). Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising under these terms and conditions or in connection with our website, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing exclusion, we will not be liable for any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings arising under terms and conditions or in connection with our website, whether direct or indirect, and whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise. However, nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
(5) Restricted access: Access to certain areas of our website is restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion. If we provide you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of our website or other content or services, you must ensure that that user ID and password is kept confidential. You accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your user ID or password. We may disable your user ID and password at our sole discretion or if you breach any of the policies or terms governing your use of our website or any other contractual obligation you owe to us.
(6) Blog / chat room / comments: You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website. You must not use our website in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent. You must not use our website to copy, publish or send mass mailings or spam. You must not use our website to copy, publish or send material which is illegal or unlawful, or material which could give rise to legal action under English and other applicable law. All material you copy, publish or send via our website must not be defamatory, obscene, indecent, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; such material must not infringe any person’s intellectual property rights or rights of confidence, impinge upon any person’s privacy, or constitute incitement to commit a crime[; further, material must not be misleading, deceptive, sexually explicit, threatening, abusive, harassing or menacing. We reserve the right to edit or remove any material posted upon our website. We may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the posting of unsuitable material, including suspending or cancelling your account, restricting your access to our website, or commencing legal proceedings against you. [In respect of all material that you post on our website, you grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material in any media, together with the right to sub-licence such rights.
(7) Variation: We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
(9) Law and jurisdiction: This notice will be governed by and construed in accordance with Australian law, and any disputes relating to this notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
(10) Registrations and authorisations: Our ABN number is 38 202 712 345.
(11) Our contact details: The full name of our company is Cherub Baby. Our address is PO Box 2509, Rowville, VIC 3178. You can contact us by email to mail(at)cherubbaby.com.au.
Cherub Baby Competitions: General Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter & prizes form part of these terms & conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
2. Entry is only open to residents of Australia.Employees of the Promoter “Cherub Baby” and the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. The current “Cherub Baby Facebook $1600Huge Competition” commences at 9am Australian Eastern Standard Time(“AEST”) on Saturday 18th July, 2015 & closes on Wednesday 5th August, 2015.
4. To be eligible to enter the competition,you must complete the entry instructions as outlined below:
To enter like the Cherub Baby Australia and Partners Facebook Page and follow the prompts on the win tab; this includes submitting your name, email address, postcode and sharing your tips.
There will be 1 winner chosen from all entries.
This competition is in no way involved with the Facebook, Woobox, Snazzy Baby, Little Innoscents, The Gro Company, Babyhood Australia or it’s subsidiary companies and is run solely by Cherub Baby Australia. Any technical errors during the competition period are not the responsibility of Cherub Baby Australia.
5. Entry is limited to once per person.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process, including but not limited to submitting multiple entries, or for submitting an entry that is otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
7. Prizes. The following prize will be awarded:
a) 1 entry as voted by the judges will win 2X Little Innoscents Prize Packs worth $100 each,a Snazzy Baby Prize Pack valued $294.15, The Gro Company Prize Pack valued at $264.75, BabyHood Vogue Feeding Glider chair valued at $549.00 and a Cherub Baby FreshFood Feeding System valued at $300.00. Total value of the prize pool is $1607.90 recommended retail price (“RRP”).
8. This competition is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the identity of the prize winners. All valid entries received during the Competition Period will be judged onskill.
9. Judging of the competition will be completed within 48 hours of the competition being closed at the Promoter’s premises. The winner will be notified the following day via email. The winners name and winning entry may also appear on www.cherubbaby.com.au, the Cherub Baby e-newsletter, Facebook, and Twitter pages.
10. Total prize pool is valued at $1607.90 RRP.
11. Prize is not transferable & cannot betaken as cash, unless otherwise stipulated.
12. Prize value is correct at time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of any prize items. Prizes must be redeemed in accordance with terms and conditions.
13. The Promoter and the Promoter PrizePartners are not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered,including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
15. Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. If the winners are under the age of 18years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent/guardian on their behalf.
17. The winner should look to the manufacturer of products awarded as prizes for all warranties. However, these terms and conditions do not exclude or limit the application of any statutory provision (including a provision of the Trade Practices Act 1974) where todo so would contravene that statute or cause any part of these terms and conditions to be void.
18. In the event that any prize item is unavailable despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure withinAustralia, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a different prize item of equal or greater value.
19. By entering the competition, the prizewinner agrees to the use of their name and entry for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation, and agrees that the Promoter and thePromoter Prize Partners will own copyright in any such entry material.
20. By entering the competition, each entrant agrees to the use of their entry for printing, broadcast, publicity and promotional purposes, including but not limited to the Promoter’s and thePromoter Prize Partners’ website without compensation, and agrees that thePromoter and the Promoter Prize Partners will own all intellectual property rights, including copyright, in any such material. It is a condition of accepting any prize that the winner acknowledges that the Promoter and the Promoter Prize Partners acquires the entry for use for its commercial purposes and agrees not to object to any such use on the basis of any moral right.
21. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus,mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security,fairness or integrity of the Competition, the Promoter reserves the right inits sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevantRegulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition.The Promoter may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
22. Entries are deemed to be received atthe time of receipt into the Promoter’s database via the Facebook entrymechanism. The Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurateor incomplete information caused by an entrant or occurring duringtransmission. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, servers,or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s handset or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this Competition.
23. This competition is run solely by thePromoter, Cherub Baby and is not in anyway affiliated or managed by anyPromoter Prize Partners (Babyhood Australia, The Gro Company, Snazzy Baby andLittle Innoscents), Woobox or Facebook. All responsibility (as outlined above)lies with the promoter and entrant.
24. The Promoter is Liquid Digital Solutions trading as Cherub Baby of PO Box 2509, Rowville VIC 3178.